Langsung ke konten utama

About My Crush


Have you ever admired someone?
Have you ever felt so excited to just hear her/his name?
And being upset if there’s another else converses about her/him?
If yeah, exactly we are in the same boat.
Oke. Let me tell you about my crush.
Stereotipically we admire someone because of her beauty / his handsomeness or something like popularity etc. Right?
Yet, in my case  it doesn’t something like that.
It was happened to me since I was on fifth semester. When I was first time met him. I was imediatelly enamored with him. He was my lecturer on my sociolings class. Partically he was’nt my “real” sociolings lecturer. But for some reasons that I didn’t know why, he became my licturer that semester. He was 27 years old, single ( means have’nt married yet), and he was on his way raising his Doctoral degree in UNS.
At first I thought I would admire him just for awhile I used to. Cause yeah I am easy to admire someone but in a short time. Nevertheless it doesn’t applicable for him. It was a half and a year since I start to admire him. And magically  I still admire him until right now. Damn!!!
I used to admire someone by their apperiance or their handsomeness. In fact He doesnt handsome. his handsomeness doesn’t belong to “ The ordinary handsome level of admiration”. So there’s no reason to admire him for his handsomeness. LoL
Instead of his handsomeness I love the way he speaks, the way he moves, the way he taughts, the way he dresses up, the way he talks about something and anything else.
Wait. Dont be misunderstood. Let me clear it early. I am not obsessing to make him belongs to me. nope. Never ever nope. (but if god gives me him. It’ll be not rejected hahaha *amiin) I know he is my type. But just thinking he will obviously belongs to me it feels like it almost imposible. I wise up exceptionally who I am. We are in the different levels. And you know what. The distance of our levels are toooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away. So yeah I just keep him as my crush.
Badly because of he bacome my crush for so long times. nowdays I enhance my standart “Life Patner” criteria becomes at least someone like him. Damn!!!. Lucklessly It works both ways. Besides the effect for me is I keep being single until right now. It motivated me to qualify myself became in an aqual level with him. So I deserve to get someone like him. Even better than him. I Wish- I Hope. IMHO* it is okay having a crush to motivate and enhance your standard. But the thing that you should not forget is you must be realistic. You have to could control and knowing who you are. Dont compel your destiny. It Noted for my self.
O, MY LORD  YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO DESERVE FOR ME. YOUR PLANS ARE THE BEST.
Anyway Lately last night I browsed him on the internet and I found his Facebook pages. It was about 01.30 AM and madly I was kepowing him until the dawn. I found some new fact about him. Sssshhhhhhhh it secrets.  But later I’ll make a note bout some quotes from him.
See yaaaaaaaaaaa. . .


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

(Hello Stranger) 3 hari tanpa sinyal yang menyenangkan

3 hari tanpa sinyal yang menyenangkan Hallo hai, Its me Fafa again So, here I am gonna tell you bout ma journey couple days ago I got an invitation from (special) friend of mine to join his “UKM” called Nada do (UKM Musiknya STTA) makrab at Ngeden beach. It one of unfamous beach located in Gunung Kidul Regency of Yogyakarta Awalnya sih waktu gue dapet ajakan itu gue ragu. My mind said “lah itu kan makrab UKM, ngapain gue harus ikut?” but ma heart said “ikut aja” . And yeah finally after thought it for couple of minutes I decided to join. (dasarnya emang suka dolan sih hahaha) Friday, 10th of November I was on ma way to jogja lately morning by bus. I arrived at Giwangan bus station on 12.04 AM. Hadid (re: friend of mine) pick me up in front of terminal after he prayed Jum’at. It was 2 years more after I met him for the frist time at 2015. And suprisedly he still being the some person with the guy I met then. (stop! I dont want to tell bout him here) Jadi sesampainya

“RUMAH” yang terabaikan

“RUMAH” yang terabaikan. Hay, apa kabar. Hari ini gue mau curhat nih. Gue lagi patah hati, patah hatiiiiiiii bangeet. *tear “Rumah” gue udah ditempati orang. Sebelum loe tanya kok bisa? Oke gue ceritain dari awal deh. It started 3 years ago. Waktu itu gue baru masuk kuliah, masih polos, belum pernah main kemana-mana sama orang asing, apalagi sendirian. Kota yang gue tau secara personal pun cuma sebatas Demak, Semarang, (Grobogan) *Purwodadi. Demak karna hampir seumur hidup yang udah gue lewati gue habiskan disitu. Grobogan beserta isinya pun gue faham ggra gue jaman SMA gue yang pahit gue jalani disitu. Dan Semarang? Ya ngga usah ditanya, Gue kan sekarang kuliah di semarang. Udik banget ya gue. Hahahaha tapi ya emang itu kenyataannya. Hingga suatu hari, pas lagi booming2nya BBM (Blackberry Massanger) Gue nemu kontak namanya Hadid. Waktu itu gue ngga tau siapa nih orang? Kok ada di kontak gue tapi gue ngga kenal? Yaudah gue chat. Eh direspond. Ternyata tuh orang nama le

(Hello Stranger) Sneak to Peak Ungaran via Promasan

(Hello Stranger) Sneak to Peak Ungaran via Promasan Hallo guys, kali ini gue mau share short journey gue di akhir bulan ramadhan kemarin. Sebelum gue cerita, gue mau bahas sedikit soal judul diatas nih. Sebelum kalian tanya (*PD bener bakal ada yang tanya) hahaha kok ada kata Hello Stanger didalam tanda kurung? Kenapa? E....., gue jawab ya. Karna di cerita kali ini gue perginya sama orang2 yang gue sebenernya ngga kenal di dunia nyata. #Loh?. Udah ngga usah kaget gitu, gue emang cukup sering kok maen sama stanger. Bukan karna gue ngga punya temen, Cuma mereka jarang sih ngajakin gue maen hahaha (*engga deh, gue emang orangnya suka maen) jadi ya sering ayo-ayo aja kalo di ajak orang maen even though gue ngga kenal sama orang tersebut. Back to topic, tanggal 17 Juni kemaren gue di ajak temen BBM gue yang sekarang beralih ke WA buat muncak. Katanya sih dia ada acara kopdar gitu. Namanya Bayu instagramnya @Bayumendho . Dia anak semarang Barat dan kerja as a fire fighter di kota Se