Langsung ke konten utama

Free trip to Jatim Park 1





Free trip to Jatim Park 1
For about a moth ago. I got a small trip to East Java with “Kabinet Pemersatu” – kabinet’s name of students executive assosiation when I was part of there. Students executive assosiation or in bahasa we call it as BEM Universitas is a highest level of students assosiation on campus commonly.
It quite awkward when we were gathering together before we took to the road. Because it almost a years we were -especially me not chit chat even just small talk with ‘em. And a week before the trip I suddenly got an invitation to join that trip. I decided to join the trip since 2 pals of mine –Melinda and Andin also joint the trip. So yeah. There we went.
We took to the road at ± 09:00 PM by the bus. Regrettably me and Melinda choose the wrong seat. We choose the back most seat. The seat was stuffy, strict and cramped. The AC was broken, very extremely had uncomfortable position. and we through the alternative road which some road are demaged and the main road was under contructions.  It took 11 hours to turned up the trip location with some trouble with the bus. So yeah you can guess how it felt nah?.
At 07.45 in the next morning we arrived in the rest area for taking a shower and ate our breakfast. The place has a cozzy view. at least my suffering last night got paid with the view lah. After that ofcourse we went to destination. it was “Wisata Petik Apel and Jatim Park 1”
My favorite part was when we were in Jatim park 1. It become my second time I went to playground again since the last time I went to DUFAN couple years ago. And for the first time finally I did encourage my self tried to riding “roler coaster, Tornado and of course with too much willy-nilly I went into “Rumah Hantu” also”
The feeling?
 It extremely thrilling, suspenseful and exhilarating.
Roler coaster gave me experience like I dont know how to explain but let imagine yourself getting into your seat and getting strapped in. The ride slowly takes off and you start the incline. Your ears are hypnotized by the clicking of the gears while, you watch yourself start to move. Your blood starts rushing and you can feel every inch you move and it becomes faster, more faster, and fastest. Wuuuusssss
Tornado?
Dramatically, when you start to went high, high and finally at the top of the tornado stop for awhile then your body was shaken from the twists turns and loops. Your adrenalins make you feel the sling shot of velocity ever drop you take. It such your heart pounding, skin-tingling, sticky wetness drenching your body as your stomach lurches up toward your throat. Meh. I just wanna cry at that time. huuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And for Rumah hantu? No coment. I even can’t explain bout my feeling at that time. I just closed my eyes and hid ma face onto my one’s back in front of me. can you imagine how was me? LOL.
But I dare you to try them out. If you never try it before.
Happy get the challage.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

(Hello Stranger) 3 hari tanpa sinyal yang menyenangkan

3 hari tanpa sinyal yang menyenangkan Hallo hai, Its me Fafa again So, here I am gonna tell you bout ma journey couple days ago I got an invitation from (special) friend of mine to join his “UKM” called Nada do (UKM Musiknya STTA) makrab at Ngeden beach. It one of unfamous beach located in Gunung Kidul Regency of Yogyakarta Awalnya sih waktu gue dapet ajakan itu gue ragu. My mind said “lah itu kan makrab UKM, ngapain gue harus ikut?” but ma heart said “ikut aja” . And yeah finally after thought it for couple of minutes I decided to join. (dasarnya emang suka dolan sih hahaha) Friday, 10th of November I was on ma way to jogja lately morning by bus. I arrived at Giwangan bus station on 12.04 AM. Hadid (re: friend of mine) pick me up in front of terminal after he prayed Jum’at. It was 2 years more after I met him for the frist time at 2015. And suprisedly he still being the some person with the guy I met then. (stop! I dont want to tell bout him here) Jadi sesampainya

“RUMAH” yang terabaikan

“RUMAH” yang terabaikan. Hay, apa kabar. Hari ini gue mau curhat nih. Gue lagi patah hati, patah hatiiiiiiii bangeet. *tear “Rumah” gue udah ditempati orang. Sebelum loe tanya kok bisa? Oke gue ceritain dari awal deh. It started 3 years ago. Waktu itu gue baru masuk kuliah, masih polos, belum pernah main kemana-mana sama orang asing, apalagi sendirian. Kota yang gue tau secara personal pun cuma sebatas Demak, Semarang, (Grobogan) *Purwodadi. Demak karna hampir seumur hidup yang udah gue lewati gue habiskan disitu. Grobogan beserta isinya pun gue faham ggra gue jaman SMA gue yang pahit gue jalani disitu. Dan Semarang? Ya ngga usah ditanya, Gue kan sekarang kuliah di semarang. Udik banget ya gue. Hahahaha tapi ya emang itu kenyataannya. Hingga suatu hari, pas lagi booming2nya BBM (Blackberry Massanger) Gue nemu kontak namanya Hadid. Waktu itu gue ngga tau siapa nih orang? Kok ada di kontak gue tapi gue ngga kenal? Yaudah gue chat. Eh direspond. Ternyata tuh orang nama le

(Hello Stranger) Sneak to Peak Ungaran via Promasan

(Hello Stranger) Sneak to Peak Ungaran via Promasan Hallo guys, kali ini gue mau share short journey gue di akhir bulan ramadhan kemarin. Sebelum gue cerita, gue mau bahas sedikit soal judul diatas nih. Sebelum kalian tanya (*PD bener bakal ada yang tanya) hahaha kok ada kata Hello Stanger didalam tanda kurung? Kenapa? E....., gue jawab ya. Karna di cerita kali ini gue perginya sama orang2 yang gue sebenernya ngga kenal di dunia nyata. #Loh?. Udah ngga usah kaget gitu, gue emang cukup sering kok maen sama stanger. Bukan karna gue ngga punya temen, Cuma mereka jarang sih ngajakin gue maen hahaha (*engga deh, gue emang orangnya suka maen) jadi ya sering ayo-ayo aja kalo di ajak orang maen even though gue ngga kenal sama orang tersebut. Back to topic, tanggal 17 Juni kemaren gue di ajak temen BBM gue yang sekarang beralih ke WA buat muncak. Katanya sih dia ada acara kopdar gitu. Namanya Bayu instagramnya @Bayumendho . Dia anak semarang Barat dan kerja as a fire fighter di kota Se